Thank you for submitting your artwork for consideration in THHE AUCTION, Hospitality House's annual art auction benefiting the Community Arts Program and our community programs. Please read the guidelines below carefully, paying close attention to upcoming deadlines and important dates:
- A limit of one artwork submissions per artist will be accepted for consideration. Unfortunately, due to space constrictions this year, all artwork submitted will be juried by our panel of art professionals. We also request artwork no larger than 50 inches. Preferred size below 40 inches.
- We will be sure to contact you no later than March 20, 2020, to inform you whether or not your artwork will be featured in THHE AUCTION. Should your piece not be included, we will inform you of other opportunities to feature your artwork at future events.
- Please complete this form in its entirety. Boxes with a red asterisk must be filled in order to process the submission. We will need a high-quality image of your artwork for this application preferable 1MB, but no larger than 10MB.
- Submit this form along with your digital image no later than Friday, March 13, 2020. Please do not deliver or send your actual art piece until instructed to do so.
- Arrangements to acquire your artwork must be made no later than Friday, March 27, 2020 by contacting Tess Davis at email@example.com.
- This year, we've made the "biographical information" section shorter and added an option to include a description of your artwork (inspirations, creative process, use of materials, etc.) This will be included in our exhibition book and enhance the sales potential of your piece. Although optional, we encourage you to complete at least one option in this section.
Have questions? Feel free to contact our Development Manager, Tess Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 749-2118.